This is the web site of The Tuscarawas County Mac Users Group (TCMUG).
Our postal address is:
P.O. Box 303
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
We can be reached via e-mail at kwarrene at tcmug dot org
1) For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name (IP Address), but not the e-mail address. We use your IP address, browser type, domain names, and access times, operating system, country of origin, page views, and users sessions to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Web site. Your IP, etc. address is used to gather broad demographic information.
2) We collect only the names, e-mail addresses, city, Zip Code and phone number of those who communicate with us via e-mail and any information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or member registrations.
3) The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site. This information is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. The TCMUG will not rent, lease, sell or otherwise share any information that it gathers of its membership.
5) If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address or visiting us at http://www.tcmug.org/contactus.html and requesting that you be removed/unsubscribed from any further email communication.
6) If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mail at the above address or visiting us at http://www.tcmug.org/contactus.html. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
7) Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by e-mail at the above address or visiting us at http://www.tcmug.org/contactus.html. Please provide us with your name and phone number.
8) With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
9) From time to time, we may use member information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
10) Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by contacting us by e-mail at the above address or visiting us at http://www.tcmug.org/contactus.html.
11) Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them and a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address or by visiting us at http://www.tcmug.org/contactus.html and requesting the specific information.
12) Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information and financial information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address or by visiting us at http://www.tcmug.org/contactus.html.
13) With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
14) This site contains links to other web sites. TCMUG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. TCMUG recommends that you refer to each individual web sites Privacy Statements.
15) If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or email.
16) Legal Disclaimer:
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site.